I am a developer of the Arch Linux distribution
I maintain the toolchain for Arch Linux (binutils, the gcc packages, glibc and linux-api-headers), its dependencies (cloog, gmp, isl, libmpc, mpfr), autotools and related packages (autoconf, automake, m4, libtool, pkg-config) and other standard development tools (bison, flex, make). See a complete list of packages I maintain here.
I also am one of the project leads for the development of the Pacman package manager.
Arch Development Links
- Packages I maintain in the official repos
- Bugs assigned to me
- My pacman git repo
- Packages I maintain in the AUR
- My developer page
- A not very well maintained TODO list
PKGBUILDs not in the AUR
- i686-pc-mingw cross compiler (using raw gcc sources and how I think it should be packaged…)
- mbpfan (see blog post)
- bigpkg – Finding packages that use a lot of space (BLOG)
- rebuildlist – list packages needing rebuilt for a soname bump
- rebuildorder – attempt to find the order to build a list of packages