Guess what? May has finished… Well, it surprised me at least!
Linux distribution and software related links:
- All binaries in Arch will move to /usr/bin in the next couple of days.
- CinnArch turned into Antergos
- But why do that when there is Debian?
- And this tells you why you should not develop software for a single distribution.
- Surprise! Do not believe what you see on Phoronix.
- Hi LWN. When you say I posted in April, you should note it was last year…
- People still ranting against systemd. I hear there are alternatives
- The 3.10 Linux kernel will tick less
- Wayland has progressed enough to be on a live CD
- GCC-4.8.1 has implemented all the major features of C++11 – which reminds me that I still have posts waiting in my C++11 series…
- Some changes in the world of package management for Fedora
- On the topic of package management, read about subslots in Gentoo
- Interesting security issues in both the Linux kernel and Xorg this month.
And some other stuff…